The rubber match between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors begins Thursday, June 1 at 6 PST on ABC. Here are 25 predictions for what to expect from the Three-Match.
1. Klay will break out and have 2 games hitting at least 7 three’s.
2. LeBron James will, once again, be the overall stats leader for the series (PPG, MPG, RPG, APG, SPG) and average just shy of a triple double, but…
3. Stephen Curry will win Finals MVP.
4. Mike Brown will exercise his LBJ demons and be a factor in the series.
5. LeBron James will upstage Tyronn Lue more than once.